When it comes to personal loan in Singapore, some people are afraid of borrowing, others believe loans are superior to credit cards, and a third group actually knows how to utilize these funds. When applying for a loan such as personal loan or payday loan through a licensed money lender in Singapore there are certain myths you need to weed out as a borrower. Below are a few of the myths many people have, simply because they don’t understand how the loans and the repayment terms truly work.
You might also like
About Credit Hub Capital
Credit Hub Capital is a fully accredited, authorised and licensed money lender in Singapore. We specialise in providing our many clients with customised, flexible loan packages at reasonable low interest rates. We’re also proud to provide world class customer service with a smile each and every time. More About Us
Credit Hub Capital Pte. Ltd.
190 Middle Road
#10-01A, Fortune Centre
Phone : 6338 5115
Email : email@example.com
Co. Reg. No. : 201004091N
License No. : 120/2018
- Managing Debt With These 3 Things in Your 30sAugust 8, 2018 - 3:28 pm
- 6 Tips on Getting Out of Credit Card Debt EffectivelyJuly 22, 2018 - 2:41 pm
- The 10 Cheap Things Successful People Don’t Waste Money OnJuly 8, 2018 - 12:58 pm
- 6 Essentials for Emergency Fund: What is it and How to Start One?June 22, 2018 - 12:31 pm
- How To Stop Drowning In DebtJune 8, 2018 - 1:45 pm